You can check your Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank Balance enquiry & mini statement via missed call toll-free number. For more visit, the official website at www.apgvbank.in else, call to customer care helpline department for more.
- 1 Toll Free Numbers of Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank
- 1.1 Head Office Address of APGVB
- 1.2 How To Get Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank Balance Enquiry?
- 1.2.1 About the bank
- 1.2.2 The APGVB – Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank. This is one of the Regional Rural Banks in the state of Telangana. This regional rural bank was established in the year of 2006 on March 31st. This bank is established as a Regional Rural Bank by the amalgamation of 5 banks. The headquarters of this bank is situated at the Warangal of the Telangana state. This Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank is sponsored by the State Bank of India.
Toll Free Numbers of Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank
To make the customer care services efficient, the Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank provides customer care helpline services for its customers. the visitors can contact the toll-free customer care number if they want to get any service related to banking.
- Toll-free numbers– 1800-425-7900, 1800-3000-0620
- Customer care number– 0870-2577744, 0870-2577755
- Email ID– email@example.com
- Official site– www.apgvbank.in
This bank is owned by the Government of India, Government of Andhra Pradesh and the State Bank of India. It offers the following services
- Loans to Agricultural
- Small Business & Services
- Persona banking
- Education banking
- Mobile Banking
- Internet Banking
- Safe Deposit Lockers
- ATM services
- Deposit products with attractive interest rates etc
Head Office Address of APGVB
Ram Nagar, Hanmakonda – 506001,
Warangal (City & Dist.),
How To Get Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank Balance Enquiry?
- If You know your account balance information so, you just give a missed call to the toll-free number 18004257900 with your registered mobile number.
If you need Indian bank mini statement & customer care information missed call enquiry number visit this site