Do you want to check your Bank of India account balance with a mini statement? then, here is the complete guide. You can also raise a complaint through customer care toll free number. Visit the official website at www.bankofindia.co.in for further.
Toll Free Numbers of Bank of India Customer Care
The customer care service of BOI is available on the toll-free number are:
- 022-40426005/ 022-40426006 which is available for 24*7 (for BSNL)
- 1800220088 (The helpline number for the loss of Credit cards)
- 18004251112 ( Debit cards )
- For NEFT and RTGS, support customers can contact at 022-67447092/ 93
- [email protected] and 022-67447158 (RTGS)
- [email protected] (NEFT)
You can contact the customer care support to get your card blocked as soon as it is lost to prevent any illegal use or money transactions from the card. Customers can also contact for enquiries at 022-409191914. you get an acknowledgment mail as soon as your mail is received at the bank’s server and the bank executive gets back to you soon.
Head Office Address of Bank of India
BANK OF INDIA
C – 5, “G” Block,
Bandra Kurla Complex,
Mumbai 400 051.
Bank of India Balance Enquiry & Mini Statement Number
- To check your account balance through missed, just give a missed to 09015135135.
- Instantly, you’ll receive an SMS of your account balance.
If you check any bank information details to visit this site
BOI (Bank of India) is one of the oldest banks of India and was founded on the 7th of September 1906 (about 111 years ago). It has its headquarter in Mumbai and has been state-owned and has more than 5100 bank branches and 56 offices abroad. Adhering to the policy of BOI of prudence and caution it has always led the customer support and care with good services and policies.