If you are searching for Bihar Gramin Bank mini statement & missed call toll free number for balance enquiry then, you are at the right place. To resolve your complaint, call to customer care helpline department else visit the official website at www.dbgb.in.
Toll Free Numbers of Bihar Gramin Bank Customer Care
Providing hassle-free customer service is important for any organization. the Bihar Gramin Bank provides customer care numbers for customers. If the customers want to get information related to any bank service they can contact the customer care team through this number.
Services offered by Bihar Gramin Bank
- Deposits etc
Bihar Gramin Bank Contact numbers
- Fax number– 06243–265013
- Official Website– www.bihargraminbank.in
Head Office Address of Bihar Gramin Bank
Gramin Bank Chowk
Opposite to North Hfcl Gate
Nh – 31, Begusarai, Bihar – 851115.
How to Check Bihar Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry & Mini Statement?
- Give a missed call to your bank from your registered phone number.
- Simply you can ring on 06243 – 265013 from your phone and after two or three rings, your call will be disconnected automatically.
- Just as your call gets disconnected, you will be receiving a message from the bank that will show your balance status.
If you use this site Indian bank information about the mini statement & balance enquiry
- Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank
- Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank
- Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
- Jharkhand Gramin Bank
About the bank
The Bihar Gramin Bank is a regional rural bank in the state of Bihar. This bank was established in the year of 2012 on October 15. The Bihar Gramin Bank came into existence by the amalgamation of the other two regional rural banks such as the Bihar Kshetriya Gramin Bank and the Smastipur Kshetriya Gramin Bank.
We are requesting you that, please do not share any of your confidential information in the provided comment section.