The ICICI Bank provides missed balance enquiry and mini statement facilities to its users. A user can also contact customer care helpline department by calling toll free numbers. Visit the www.icicibank.com official website for more.
ICICI Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number
The customer care service of ICICI bank can be reached out by the call, mail, online complaint and query, or directly by reaching out to the branch. The customer care executive number is 1800 102 4242 and is available from Monday to Friday between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. and the customer care number for some of the major cities are:
- Bangalore: 33667777/44455000
- Hyderabad: 33667777/44455000
- Delhi: 33667777/44455000
- Chennai: 33667777/44455000
- Mumbai: 33667777/44455000
- Kolkata: 33667777/44455000
- Customer Care Toll-Free Number: 1860 120 7777
Office Address of ICICI Bank
In case you want to reach out the customer acre of a Credit card by post then you can refer the following postal address:
ICICI Bank Limited ICICI Phone Banking Centre,
ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor, Survey no: 115/27,
Plot no. 12, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally,
Hyderabad, Pin Code: 500032.
ICICI Bank Balance Enquiry & Mini Statement Number
To do a simple Balance enquiry, just send the SMS- IBAL to the number- 5676766 or 9215676766. To check the last 3 transaction details, send the SMS- ITRAN to the number 5676766 or 9215676766. After sending any of the two mentioned messages, Bank will respond with appropriate details via an SMS!
- To check the ICICI account balance, you just send the text message like IBAL to 56767666 or 9215676766.
- If you want to get Mini Statement of your last 3 transactions then send SMS ITRAN to 5676766 or 9215676766.
- You will receive your avail account balance via SMS.
If you can also get tutorial on the following bank:
ICICI Bank was founded in the year 1994 with its headquarter in Mumbai. ICICI stands for Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India and it is a multinational banking and financial services. It has currently about 4800 branches and 14k ATMs all over India. In the year 2014, ICICI Bank was the second-largest bank in India in assets and 3rd in market capitalism. With so much achieved in such a short time, the bank is dedicated to customer service.