IDBI Bank mini statement balance enquiry Dial below mentioned customer care contact support toll-free number to resolve your query.
Toll Free Numbers of IDBI Customer Care
- The customer care service of IDBI bank is available 24*7 on the toll-free numbers 1800-209-4324 and 1800-22-1070.
- This number can be reached out from any mobile or landline for free of cost.
- The other customer care number is +91-22-66937000.
- The debit card blocking toll-free number is 1800-22-6999.
IDBI Bank Balance Enquiry Number
If you want to check your IDBI Bank Balance Enquiry then follow the below-mentioned step by step guide which indeed very helpful to you.
- IDBI Bank Balance Check Number: 1800-843-1122 (Toll-Free)
- Get Mini Statement Via SMS Alert: 1800-843-1133 (Toll-Free)
Note: If you still not register your mobile number with IDBI Bank then, you can not able to check your account balance or mini statement through missed call service.
How to Get Mini Statement in IDBI Bank?
- Dial an IDBI Bank toll-free number 1800-843-1133 to check the mini statement.
Register Mobile Number in IDBI Bank
To register your mobile number through SMS for balance enquiry then you can send a text message to Bank.
- Type SMS REG<SPACE>Bank Account Number Send to 5676777, 9820346920, 9821043718.
- You will receive the confirmation message from IDBI Bank.
Deactivate IDBI Bank Balance Enquiry Missed Call Service
If you don’t want to get an SMS alert for balance enquiry then, you need to deactivate your mobile number for Missed call service.
- Type SMS DEL <SPACE> Bank Account Number Send to 5676777, 9820346920, 9821043715.
- You will receive a confirmation text message from IDBI Bank.
If you visit this site by Indian bank information about the mini statement and customer support
Block IDBI ATM Debit Card
Methods to Block your IDBI ATM Credit/ Debit Card Through Mobile Number.
- If you want to block your IDBI bank credit or debit card then you must have to dial an 1800-22-6999 IDBI toll-free number.
- You can also block your ATM card while sending the text message, SMS BLOCK<Customer-id>, and send it to 5676777.
- To block your ATM card through a mobile number then, you must have to register your mobile number with Bank.
- If you do not remember your card number then send SMS BLOCK <Customer Id> and send it to 5676777.