As a leading bank, Indian Bank has made sure its customers can easily connect with the customer care service in case of any query or issue. There are different toll-free numbers you can call on to get your problem solved. For general queries, call on the below number is toll-free and available 24*7.
Toll-Free Numbers of Indian Bank Customer Care
- 1800-425-4422 ( call on the number if fails to work due to some technical glitch )
If you are facing any issue regarding your credit card, you can also send an email:
Head Office Address of Indian Bank
Indian Bank, Corporate Office,
PB No: 5555, 254-260, Avvai Shanmugam Salai,
Royapettah, Chennai – 600 014
Indian Bank Balance Enquiry & Mini Statement Number
- BALAVL >> Balance Enquiry >> BALAVL <Ac no> <MPIN>
- LATRAN >> Last 3 Transaction >> LATRAN <Ac no> <MPIN> LATRAN <MPIN> for Default Account
- CHQSTS >> Issued Cheque Status >> CHQSTS <chq no> <Ac no> <MPIN> CHQSTS <chq no> <MPIN>
- DCHSTS >> Deposited Cheque Status Enquiry >> DCHSTS <chq no> <Ac no> <MPIN> DCHSTS <chq no> <MPIN>
- CHGPIN >> Change Mobile Banking PIN >> CHGPIN <New MPIN> <OMPIN>
- HELP >> Help on How to Use >> HELP <Code> <MPIN>
If you any information about the bank visit this site.
- Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank
- Ellaquai Dehati Bank
- Kaveri Gramin Bank
- Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank
- Kerala Gramin Bank
Indian Bank is a public bank owned by the Government of India since 1969. The bank was established in 1907 and has been winning the trust of Indians ever since. It has correspondent banks in 71 nations and representative offices abroad in Sri Lanka, Hong Kong, and Singapore. It’s undoubtedly one of the leading public sector banks in the country with over 2600 active branches run across the country. Some of its services include mortgage loans, credit cards, corporate banking, and savings. The bank is headquartered in the capital city of Tamil Nadu, Chennai. The bank is widely known for the variety of credit cards in offers such as Global Classic card, Global Platinum card, etc.