The bigger the bank is, the more quality services it provides. The same is the case with IOB. If you are a customer of IOB and are facing some problems with any service of the bank or have some general questions, you can solve them with a 24X7 IOB Customer Care service. You need not stand in long ques or move from one desk to another to gain correct information if you are in trouble.
Customer Care Helpline Numbers
Below is the list of ways to contact IOB customer care service.
Personal Banking IOB Toll Free Number:
- If you are using IOB Personal Banking, you can mail your queries on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Internet banking issues You can also call +91-44-28519460.
- Toll Free Number 1800-425-4445.
- complaints regarding Corruption, call 1800-425-3402.
Credit Cards Related Issues
- For any queries regarding Credit Cards, one can use Toll Free Number 1800-425-7744.
- If you are looking for Corporate Loan and Advances from IOB make a call on 044-2851 9426.
- For Loans on Home, Education, Retail Banking, Deposits please call 044-2851 9490 / 9639 or send you query on email@example.com.
- For SME Credit options, call 044-2851 9439 or write them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indian Overseas Bank Head Office Address
6th Floor, Annex Building,
763, Anna Salai,
Chennai – 600 002,
Tamil Nadu, India.
Indian overseas Bank Mini Statement, Balance Enquiry Number
- Just send the message- ‘ACT (space) Your Account Number’ to the number- +919551099007 from the already registered number.
- After a few seconds, you will be able to receive an SMS which would include the bank account details.
On this blog, we are providing bank mini statement & balance enquiry.
- Maharashtra Gramin Bank
- Punjab Gramin Bank
- Federal Bank
- Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank
- Bank Of Maharashtra Bank
Indian overseas bank is a major public sector bank. It is based in Chennai with over 1150 branches in Tamil Nadu, 3700 domestic branches, and more than 10 international branches. One great feature is that the bank uses ISO certified in-house Information Technology Department, which develops software for its branches to provide smooth online banking for its customers. The bank is a part-owner of a joint-venture bank in Malaysia.