A bank account holder may also check their account balance enquiry and mini statement by giving a missed call to the toll-free number. Also, solve your complaint by calling Jammu Kashmir Grameen bank customer care department else visit the official website at jkgb.in for more.
Jammu Kashmir Grameen Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number
Customers of this rural bank utilize the following contact details for contacting the bank for their queries.
- Contact number- 0191-2490021
- Email id- email@example.com
- The contact number of the registered office- 0191-2490021
Customer’s help desk number for NEFT and RTGS
- Ph no- 0191-2582972
- Email id- firstname.lastname@example.org
Grievance and Feedback contact:
- Email- email@example.com
- Ph no- 0191-2490021
- landline- 8899006459
Address of the Head office Jammu and Kashmir Grameen Bank
How to Check Jammu Kashmir Grameen Bank Balance Enquiry Via SMS Alert ?
Jammu Kashmir Grameen Bank Balance Check
- Dialing the number from the registered mobile number, you will hear two rings and after that, your call will be disconnected automatically.
- Soon after that, your phone will get a new message from the bank that will show your bank balance.
- Send a message to 0191-2490021 with BAL<Account Number> and you will be receiving a system-generated message that will show the status of your bank balance.
Get this blog, mini statement & balance check tutorial.
- Andhra Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank
- Madhyanchal Grameen Bank
- Uttarbanga Kshetriya Gramin Bank
About J&K Grameen Bank
On 30th June 2009, the Jammu and Kashmir Grameen Bank was established. The two erstwhile regional rural banks include Jammu Rural Bank and Kashmir Rural Bank is amalgamated to form this Jammu and Kashmir Grameen bank. This is a regional rural bank of Jammu and Kashmir which serves 11 districts in the state. This bank consists of two regional offices and it has 196 branches. In addition to this, this J&K Grameen bank has 8 extension counters. The primary goal of this regional rural bank of Jammu Kashmir is to improve the rural, semi-urban, and urban economy. The head office of this J&K Grameen bank is situated at Narwal district of Jammu.