Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Balance Enquiry Number allows the bank account holders to check balance & mini statement via missed call toll free number. This Karnataka Vikas Grameena regional rural bank offers a customer care team that provides help to the customers. About any service provided by the bank like balance enquiry, mini statement, missed call alert, SMS alert, mobile banking, etc. Also, contact them through the toll-free numbers for more.
Toll Free Numbers of Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Customer Care
- Bank Tollfree Number- 1800-425-1666
- The customer care helpline- +91-836-2448626
- Email id – firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Official website – https://www.kvgbank.com/
Head Office Address of Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank
P.B. No 111,
Dharwad – 580 008
Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- You need information on your updated account balance, you just need to give a missed call to the number 1800-425-1445.
- If you need the information on the last few transactions from your bank account, you need to give the missed call to the number 1800-425-1446.
You also check the bank balance check & mini statement tutorial.
- Fincare Small Finance Bank
- Janalakshmi Small Finance Bank
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank
- Utkarsh Small Finance Bank
- AU Small Finance Bank
About the bank
The Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank – KVGB is a regional rural bank in the Karnataka state. This regional rural bank was established in the year 2005 on September 12. Four other regional rural banks that are Malaprabha Grameena Bank, Bijapur Grameena Bank, Varada Grameena Bank, and Netravathi Grameena Bank are amalgamated to form this Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank.