The customer care service of Karur Vysya Bank is available for 24 hours of the day and you can reach out to the customer care panel by dialing to the toll-free number below.
- You also contact the manager directly at 022-22654261
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have lost your card (debit/credit) then inform the customer care on the toll free number and give all the details to get the card blocked. If you are traveling overseas and have lost your card in between then contact at 410-581-9994 to report the loss of card.
Head Office Address of Karur Vysya Bank
Post Box No.21, Erode Road, Karur,
Karur Vysya Bank Balance Enquiry & Mini Statement Number
Give a missed call to know the transactions and balances in your account.
- For Balance enquiry, give a missed call to 09266292666 from your registered mobile number. You will receive an SMS showing the current balance in your account.
- For Account Statement enquiry, give a missed call to 09266292665 from your registered mobile number. You will receive an SMS showing the last 3 transactions in your account.
If you need more information Indian bank mini statement toll free number visit this site link.
- Saptagiri Grameena Bank
- Manipur Rural Bank
- Meghalaya Rural Bank
- Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank
Karur Vysya Bank was founded in the year 1916 at Karur in Tamil Nadu. It is an Indian private sector bank. It provides services for personal, corporate, agricultural banking, and services for NRIs.