Do you want to check your Lakshmi Vilas Bank Balance Enquiry & Mini Statement, here is a complete tutorial. You can check your account details via either giving a missed call or sending an SMS from your registered mobile number to get it. The customer care service of Lakshmi Vilas Bank is available for 24 hours at the toll-free number below.
- Bank Tollfree Number: 1800-425-2233
- Balance check: 043-24220051
Customer Care Contact Details
The ATM card lost can be reported either at the toll free number or at Send On Email
Contact Email Address
The lost card will be Hot-listed just after your mail or information over the call and you can apply for afresh card from the bank’s branch. The mail service for other services is the following.
- Net banking activation of user Id- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information related to net banking- email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
- SMS banking-related- email@example.com
- Investors grievances- firstname.lastname@example.org
These mail services are very responsive and you get an acknowledgment mail once the mail is received at the bank’s server.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Head Office Address
Corporate Office LVB House,4/1, Sardar Patel Road,
Guindy, Chennai – 600032 Tamil Nadu,
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Balance Enquiry, Mini Statement Number
- If you have a mobile number that is registered with the bank.
- You may give a missed call to 08882441155, you will get the latest information about your account balance.
If you want to check bank balance check & mini statement tutorial
- Meghalaya Rural Bank
- Tripura Gramin Bank
- Chhatisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank
- Saptagiri Grameen Bank
- Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank
Lakshmi Vilas Bank was founded by seven businessmen in the year 1926 in Karur district of Chennai, Tamil Nadu. It was established with the aim to cater to the financial needs of the people of Karur such as farmers, traders, and industrialists. It obtained the scheduled commercial Bank title by the Reserve Bank of India in 1958 which signifies that it can function as a full-fledged bank in India.