It’s fairly easy to contact the customer care center of the RBL bank mini statement toll free number missed call enquiry in case of any inconvenience. The well-trained multilingual staff is at your service 24*7, and you can share your grievances and complaints with them.
Customer Care Contact Details
Below are customer care numbers of RBL bank for different parts of the country
- Customer Service – 022-6115-6300
- Mumbai/Pune – 022-42956658
- Delhi/Gujarat/Rajasthan/Uttar Pradesh – 011-49796956
- Madhya Pradesh/West Bengal – 033-40330168
- Goa – 044-40431529
- Email: email@example.com.
- Website: https://www.rblbank.com
It’s always best to keep your documents for reference ready with you before calling the bank. You can also visit the bank’s website for more details and regular updates.
Head office Address of RBL Bank
RBL Bank Ltd.
One Indiabulls Centre, Tower 2B, 6th Floor,
841, Senapati Bapat Marg,
Lower Parel (W),
Mumbai 400013. India.
How To Get RBL Bank Balance Enquiry, Mini Statement Number?
- To know your RBL account balance, dial 1800-123-8040 from your registered mobile number, and give a missed call.
- After a few seconds, you will be able to receive an SMS which would include the bank account details.
Now more information Indian bank visit site
- Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank
- Madhyanchal Gramin Bank
- IDBI Bank
About RBL Bank
RBL Bank Limited is a private, public bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The bank was founded four years before Independence, in 1943, and is one of the oldest banks running in the country.