The Saurashtra Gramin Bank account holders can check their balance enquiry check & mini statement with missed call a few easy steps. Here we are sharing missed call toll free number to register your mobile number with the bank. For any other complaint, kindly call to customer care helpline department else, visit the official website at sgbrrb.org.
Toll Free Numbers of Saurashtra Gramin Bank Customer Care
A customer care facility is a common one among all banks and this is available for this bank also. This bank allocated a special contact number as the customer care number. Customers of Saurashtra Gramin Bank can use this number for any of their queries or inquiries.
- The customer care number is 0281 – 2482421 and 2482422
- Contact details of Head office
- 0281 – 2482421/22
- Fax – 0281 – 2371127
- Email id – email@example.com
Head office Address of Saurashtra Gramin Bank
Wing-2, 1st floor, LIC,
Jeevan Prakash Building,
Tagore Road, Rajkot- 36001, Gujarat.
How to Check Saurashtra Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry Via SMS Alert?
- Give a missed call to 0281–2482421 that is a toll free number and you will not be charging even a single rupee for it.
- You can even choose the other option around and that is to send an SMS to 0281–2482421 with the following keywords that include BAL<Account Number> and you will be receiving your balance status in return.
Now there are bank mini statement & missed call balance inquiry number tutorial this site
- Jharkhand Gramin Bank
- Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank
- Meghalaya Rural Bank
- Rajasthan Marudhra Gramin Bank
- Pandya Gramin Bank
SGB – Saurashtra Gramin Bank is one of the regional rural banks in India which was established in 1978 based on the RRBB Act 1976. This bank is formed by amalgamating three other regional rural banks such as AGB, JRGB, and SBGB. The State Bank of India is the current sponsor of this bank. Saurashtra Gramin Bank is currently owned by the Government of India, Government of Gujarat, and State Bank of India.