You may simply check your SBI mini statement & balance enquiry via missed call toll-free number. Also, you will get an SMS alert on your registered mobile number. To better help support contact customer care helpline department.
If you guys want to check your SBI account Balance Enquiry, What should you do? Some fellow goes to Bank and some smart peoples go to the nearby ATM to check there SBI balance. But if your State Bank of India branch is not nearby your house. Same if you don’t have an ATM machine near your residence or office. Would you like to travel and find your SBI account balance? No need to travel anywhere. Here we are providing step by step instructions about SBI Balance check through various methods which we mentioned below.
- 1 Toll Free Numbers of SBI Customer Care
- 1.1 SBI Customer Care Toll Free Numbers
- 1.2 How to Check SBI Account Balance Enquiry?
- 1.3 SBI Balance Enquiry Miss Call Number
- 1.4 SBI Mini Statement Toll-Free Number
- 1.5 Block Your SBI ATM Card
- 1.6 Car / Home Loan Enquiry
- 1.7 De-Register Mobile Number For SBI Missed Call Services
- 1.8 How to Register For SBI SMS Services
- 1.9 SBI SMS Banking – SBI Mini Statement – SBI Balance Enquiry
Toll Free Numbers of SBI Customer Care
The State Bank of India launched a Missed call banking facility. It is very simple and easy to check your SBI Balance Enquiry. You can find your account balance by unique tollfree number so as State Bank of India has.
So, if you have an SBI bank account, need to check SBI balance then, all that you have to do is to give a missed call on specific TollFree Number. When you give a missed call to the SBI tollfree number you will get a text message.
In the in-text message, you will see your available SBI balance.
It is very easy. It will be free of cost and takes less time. If you are travel miles then you no need to visit the SBI branch or any ATM center to check your SBI Balance enquiry.
Remember that if you have still not registered with State Bank of India then, you cannot check your balance by dial tollfree numbers. Only registered mobile numbers can get the SBI account balance by Missed call banking.
SBI Customer Care Toll Free Numbers
Let me share with you what numbers you must have you to dial to check the SBI balance. Check the below-mentioned list of SBI toll-free numbers:
The above two numbers will help you to check your SBI Balance enquiry. It is free of cost. Remember that if you have not registered your mobile number with Bank account then, you cannot find your account balance by these two SBI toll-free numbers.
How to Check SBI Account Balance Enquiry?
Using Balance enquiry, you can also get the Mini Statement of your SBI account. Also, you can block your SBI ATM card and check Car and home loan enquiry. It is indeed very easy to know all those things via dialing SBI Toll-free numbers.
Important Note: Your mobile number must have to register with the bank which you are calling SBI Toll free number.
SBI Balance Enquiry Miss Call Number
Mainly, two ways to check your SBI balance enquiry.
- Give a missed call to 09223766666
- By Sending Text Message BAL to 09223766666
SBI Mini Statement Toll-Free Number
There are two ways to check SBI Mini Statement
- First, give a missed call to phone number: 09223766666
- The second one, by sending text SMS MSTMT to 09223766666
Block Your SBI ATM Card
If you have several questions like how can I block my SBI ATM card through SMS? then follow the below methods
- Send an SMS BLOCK + (last 4 digits of ATM card) to 567676
The last four digits of your atm card are 5234 then you have to SMS like BLOCK5234 to 567575 to do Blocking of SBI ATM card of yours.
last 4 digits of your atm card then, your SMS format like this BLOCK1124 to 567575 to block your SBI ATM card.
Car / Home Loan Enquiry
For SBI Car and Home Loan inquiry you can Send an SMS HOME or CAR to 09223766666.
There are a few more services, you can get to know about the full list of SBI mobile banking services by doing SMS HELP to 09223766666.
To get a full list of SBI mobile banking services sends an SMS like HELP to 09223766666.
De-Register Mobile Number For SBI Missed Call Services
If you want to de-register your mobile number for SBI missed call service then, you can send an SMS like DREG + SBI Account Number to 09223766666.
How to Register For SBI SMS Services
- MBSREG to 9223440000. You will get a User ID and Default MPIN shortly.
- Now you must have to change your MPIN. follow the below steps.
- SMPIN[User id][Old MPIN][New MPIN]
- Send it to 9223440000.
- To accepting terms and conditions of the SMS service. Type
- [SACCEPT][User id][MPIN]
- Then Send it to 922340000.
- You will get a confirmation message that your mobile number successfully registered for SBI SMS Banking.
SBI SMS Banking – SBI Mini Statement – SBI Balance Enquiry
- Get SBI Mini Statement by sending SMS like [SMIN][User Id][MPIN] to 9223440000.
- Check SBI Balance Enquiry by sending SMS like [SBAL][User Id][MPIN] to 9223440000.
If you want to need any Indian Bank mini statement and other details please check this site link.
I Hope, you get complete information regarding SBI Balance Enquiry, SBI SMS Banking, and SBI Account Balance. Recommend SBI Mobile banking to get more benefits. Stay connected for regular more updates. Thank you.