You may simply check your SBI mini statement & account balance via giving a missed call on the toll-free number or by sending an SMS.
To better help support contact the customer care helpline department.
If you guys want to check your SBI account Balance Enquiry, What should you do? Some fellow goes to Bank and some smart peoples go to the nearby ATM to check their SBI balance. But if your State Bank of India branch is not nearby your house. Same if you don’t have an ATM machine near your residence or office. Would you like to travel and find your SBI account balance? No need to travel anywhere. Here we are providing step-by-step instructions about SBI Balance check through various methods which we mentioned below.
SBI Mini Statement Toll-Free Number
There are two ways to check SBI Mini Statement:
Missed Call Alert:
- First, give a missed call to phone number: 09223766666
- The second one, by sending text SMS MSTMT to 09223766666
- Get SBI Mini Statement by sending SMS like [SMIN][User Id][MPIN] to 9223440000.
- Check SBI Balance Enquiry by sending SMS like [SBAL][User Id][MPIN] to 9223440000.
Important Note: Your mobile number must have to register with the bank which you are calling SBI Toll free number.
SBI Balance Enquiry Number
Let me share with you what numbers you must have you to dial to check the SBI balance.
Mainly, two ways to check your SBI balance enquiry.
- Give a missed call to 09223766666
- By Sending Text Message BAL to 09223766666
The above two numbers will help you to check your SBI account balance. It is free of cost. Remember that if you have not registered your mobile number with a Bank account then, you cannot find your account balance by these two SBI toll-free numbers.
Toll Free Numbers of SBI Customer Care
For any other complaint, you can directly contact to SBI customer care department by following contact details. Or, you can also send a complaint letter to the provided head office address further.
State Bank Bhavan, 16th Floor Madam Cama Road, Mumbai 400 021, Fax: 022 22742431, Email: email@example.com
|SBI Toll Free Number||1800-11-2211|
|Cheque Book Request||09223566666|
Block Your SBI ATM Card
If you have several questions like how can I block my SBI ATM card through SMS? then follow the below methods
- Send an SMS BLOCK + (last 4 digits of ATM card) to 567676
The last four digits of your atm card are 5234 then you have to SMS like BLOCK5234 to 567575 to do Blocking of SBI ATM card of yours.
last 4 digits of your atm card then, your SMS format like this BLOCK1124 to 567575 to block your SBI ATM card.
Car / Home Loan Enquiry
For SBI Car and Home Loan inquiry you can Send an SMS HOME or CAR to 09223766666.
There are a few more services, you can get to know about the full list of SBI mobile banking services by doing SMS HELP to 09223766666.
To get a full list of SBI mobile banking services sends an SMS like HELP to 09223766666.
De-Register Mobile Number For SBI Missed Call Services
If you want to de-register your mobile number for SBI missed call service then, you can send an SMS like DREG + SBI Account Number to 09223766666.
How to Register For SBI SMS Services
- MBSREG to 9223440000. You will get a User ID and Default MPIN shortly.
- Now you must have to change your MPIN. follow the below steps.
- SMPIN[User id][Old MPIN][New MPIN]
- Send it to 9223440000.
- To accepting terms and conditions of the SMS service. Type
- [SACCEPT][User id][MPIN]
- Then Send it to 922340000.
- You will get a confirmation message that your mobile number successfully registered for SBI SMS Banking.
If you want to need any Indian Bank mini statement and other details please check this site link.
I Hope, you get complete information regarding SBI Balance Enquiry, SBI SMS Banking, and SBI Account Balance. Recommend SBI Mobile banking to get more benefits. Stay connected for regular more updates. Thank you.