SBI bank mini statement & mini statement missed call SMS alert via the toll-free number listed on this page. If you have any complaints then, call the State Bank of Travancore customer care department for more.
Any information regarding customer services can be obtained with the following numbers.
Toll Free Numbers of State Bank of Travancore Customer Care
Information about internet banking, mobile banking, complaints and grievances, and ATM card troubleshooting can be made through this toll-free number.
- 1800 425 7733 – This number is available from 8 am to 8 pm on weekdays. Inquiries on deposits and loans can be made through this number
- 1800 425 5566 – 24×7 support
- If you want to check your account balance give a missed call to this number: 1800 270 2525
- The account balance will be sent as an SMS to the registered mobile number
- Central Pension Accounting Office number – 1800 117788
How to Check SBT Bank Balance Enquiry & Mini Statement?
If you have a question that how can I check my balance of SBI account? Before checking account balance your mobile number must have registered with your bank account.
- Call to 09223766666 for Missed Call Alert
- Send an SMS ‘BAL‘ to 09223766666
If you have any information bank customer care mini statement numbers
- Madhyanchal Gramin Bank
- Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank
- Uttkal small finance Bank
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank
- UCO Bank
This is not the official website of the State Bank of Travancore. We are requesting you to all that, please do not share any of your personal information in the below comment section. But, if you have any queries then, you can simply write here or call to SBT customer care department via toll-free helpline number.